Try out the following steps. it shud resolve the issue.
1. Lift the lid of the product.
2. Place the top of alignment page face down in the left front corner of the glass.
3. Close the lid.
4. Press the Scan button.
5. The On/Resume light will blink during the alignment process.
6. After the On/Resume light stops blinking, alignment is complete.
If the issue persists, perform the following steps.
(Estos son los pasos que ya has realizado y no te han funcionado, por lo que deberías continuar con los siguientes).
=== Power cycle ===
1. Verify that the unit is switched on. Unplug the all-in-one from power and disconnect the connection port.
2. Wait 30 seconds.
3. Plug in the power only.
4. Repeat steps 2-4 two more times.
5. On the third time after plugging the unit into power, reconnect the connection port from the all-in-one to your computer.
6. Restart your computer and check the functionality.
=== Semi Full Reset ===
NOTE: A semi-full reset will clear the following
* Return the user settings to the factory defaults.
* Reset language and country settings on some models.
* Fax logs.
* Fax headers.
* Fax speed dial information.
1. Disconnect and then reconnect the power cord.
2. When the lights begin to flash, press and hold the OK and Cancel buttons.
3. When only the On/Resume light is flashing, release the buttons.
4. When the On/Resume light is steady, the reset is complete. You might be prompted to align the cartridges once again. Complete the alignment process(including the scanning) once and this should resolve the issue.